We went to Thanksgiving Point with our friends, Myken, Ellie, and Zoe to play at the gardens. I've never been before and it was a lot of fun. The kids had fun playing in the water and exploring the caves and stuff. The flowers were beautiful and it was a great day to go, because it was so hot! We will have to do that again!
Ike & Jane
5 comments:
Hi guys! It's Ashley, Adams cousin. My mom told me you guys had a blog and it looks like you guys have been having so much fun! We love Thanksgiving Point. What a gorgeous family!
How fun! Your kids are so stinking cute, and you look great too. Those flowers are beautiful and looks like your kids had a blast! Can't wait to see you soon!
Looks like lots of fun! How are things anyway? And BTW I love your new background, way cute. Maybe we'll see you sometime next week. We'll have Myken set up her slide, how does that sound?
Doesn't Thanksgiving Point have so much to offer! We love it. We can't wait for the zoo next week!
What a fun little outing! I need to come check out Thanksgiving Point. I have only driven by on our way to Cabela's :).
Post a Comment