This is a huge day for this big guy today. He has cried every single day that I take him to preschool and drop him off. He doesn't just whimper, it's a full on screaming cry, usually saying that he is going to throw up. The preschool teacher has to take him from me as he is hanging on me. On Tuesday he cried, and as soon as he got in the van he said, "Mom, don't tell dad that I cried at my preschool today." Mom: Why? Waylon: "Because he will be mad at me." I got it on video and showed it to Adam. Adam has never been mad at Waylon for crying, so we don't know why he said that, but it was funny. So on Thursday I took him to school and he was a little nervous, but he didn't cry. He talked to the teachers and then sat down and told me Bye! I was SOOOO excited! When he got home he finally got his batman shirt with a cape on the back! It's been hanging where he could see if for about 2 months! He was so excited. Let's hope he keeps up with the no tears!
No comments:
Post a Comment