Grandma and Grandpa Shelton have a tradition that when you turn 8 they take you and 11 friends to the Lion House! They kids have loved it and this year it was Ike's turn!
The party goers!
The cake is so much fun at the Lion house. It is huge and they give you the biggest piece. Also they cook a gumball inside the cake and whoever gets the gumball has good luck for the next year. Grandpa Shelton got it this year!
We eat a yummy lunch!
It took Waylon a little to warm up!
We always play fun games at the Lion House, like hiding the thimble, always the favorite. Also, when you open gifts the person giving the birthday kid the gift has to talk in a funny voice and they birthday kid has to guess who it is!
I love this boy. He is the most kind and generous boy ever. He has the biggest heart and is such a great brother. He makes me so happy. Ike loves baseball, playing with friends, building with his dad, hunting, riding horses, playing the wii and legos with his brothers, and exploring. Love you Ike!
Dad couldn't come today, we actually were moving into our new house today and he was getting things ready to move!
Grandpa and Ike. You get to choose a gift at the Lion House and its either a Porcelain doll or a stuffed Lion. Ike didn't have such a hard choice choosing the lion!
We had so much fun with all of our friends! Thanks for coming and helping us celebrate Ike.
1 comment:
I had my 8th birthday party at the Lion House…Amy was there too :) I remember it being SO fun! I still have a little sugar covered seagull they gave me and I remember loving choosing my doll. What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment