Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Muddy 2013

 Another fun trip to Colorado!  We went on a pretty intense horse ride to a place Grandpa Ike named Ike's Knoll!  Family Picture!

 Beautiful Jane
 Grandpa O and Ike!
 Grandpa and Grandma O and the kids!



 The river is always fun at the Muddy!



Waylon fell asleep on the horse with dad!



 It wouldn't be a trip to the Muddy with out some trail clearing!

 We made a new spring out of the mountain!

 Balance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This girl is absolutely gorgeous!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiCS2U3167IBMEVt0gzHBYDc8U4XSTJi8G6pDeC7a-PqfPL3Fqqa0Ibyx_GgCn0WAFXhh43jSj-8Xhrqf4BerChmkCVOMiD3nqa4Zb_DjyLnfa_I7FmW7n3HEZUJAYaDgIuSxHkTq8TL3di/s0/IMG_0477.JPG

When I downloaded this picture I put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays and fell head over heels in love with this picture. The girl is incredibly good looking and I can't stop staring at her LOL! The picture is clear and sharp and she appears to be directly in front of me looking at me and smiling at me! I finally got up the courage to lean close and kiss her. I was like OMG! The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like she came to life and I really got to kiss her. I was beside myself. The first day I had her on display I literally kept coming into my room to look at her and spend time kissing her. It was so exciting and so much fun. Luv the picture!