Thursday, December 29, 2011

Waylon's 1st Birthday!


We just celebrated Waylon's 1st birthday. Sawyer let us in on his celebration. Aunt Katie made this adorable train cake. I couldn't believe it. She does an amazing job! Thanks so much it made their birthday!


I really can't believe how time has flown with this little guy. He is getting so big and grown up. He isn't walking yet, but getting close. He is still a mama's boy and I am loving it. He is so happy most of the time and loves his brothers and sister. He is such a cuddle bug and just snuggles. He is a little shy at times and it's so cute. He can do patty cake all by himself and it is seriously one of the cutest things ever. He blows kisses and says a few words. We are all so in love with this guy. We love you Waylon.



This was hilarious. Logan opened all of Waylon's birthday presents for him. He would tear of the wrapping and then hand it to me. Waylon just watched in amazement. It was darling.


Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candles.


Loving the cake. He dug right in!



This one loved it too!

All the kids and grandpa O. Thanks for letting us share your party Sawyer. Happy Birthday Waylon and Sawyer.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Happy Birthday to Waylon! Can't believe he is one already! you have such cute kids!
What surgery did he have to have? hope he is ok!
And I love that Jane is playing the violin! I always wanted to do that!

Miss you!