Tuesday, March 29, 2011

WAYLON @ 3 Months


This little guy is so loved. His sister and brothers take such great care of him and love him to death. Waylon is a little sweetheart. We couldn't have asked for a better baby. He is sleeping 5-6 hours at night, takes excellent naps during the day, and is a happy content baby. We love him and can't believe he is 3 months old already. How time flies. We want him to stay little a bit longer! We love his smiles. He has finally shared those on camera. ENJOY!



Look at that round belly! He is getting so chubby! We love it!

4 comments:

Candy said...

3 months already?! wow! He is getting so chunky, I love that last chubby picture of him! your kids are gorgeous Julie!

The Shelton Family said...

That's such a cute picture of all your kids! I love how chucky he looks:) What a cutie.

Bonnie said...

What A Cutie!!! Oh I miss your cute kids. Those smiles just make my day. Thanks for sharing.

Jamie said...

The laughs and smiles make the tiredness all worth it! So sweet!