Adam took the kids ice fishing with some friends. They had a blast. They came back a little sun burnt, but no one complained. They caught tons of fish and had so much fun with dad. Here are the boys ready to go. It was a little cold to start out, but warmed up. A beautiful day to fish! The kids have been looking forward to this day!
Dad and his boys and the first catch!
Right off the bat Cal had to go potty. He was running around in a circle in the snow saying dad I got to go potty. Adam wasn't quick enough and Cal peed his pants. Good thing he had extra!
When the kids got home they said they were all really patient! I believe it. Look at him sitting and waiting for the big one!
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I bet it was nice to have a day off! Trav say's you need to keep the blog G rated with the shower pic's but I guess it is good to know Adam showers (we were starting to wonder)
You can tell by their faces how much your kids enjoyed a day out with their dad. Looks like they had a great time!
So fun....cold, but fun!!! Actually the sun was shining so it looks like it was perfect! Glad they had fun. How is that sweet little guy of yours? He's darling!
that looks so fun. You guys doing the cutest funnest stuff!
Post a Comment