We had family night with Grandpa Ike and Grandma Carol at their cabin up Provo cabin. We had so much fun. Grandpa made a delicious stew over the open fireplace and we visited and carved pumpkins. I am a little retarded on taking pictures so all of the pumpkin carving ones are blurry and not able to post, but the kids had the time of their lives. The each got a pumpkin to carve and we let them do what they wanted. Of course, Adam was the good dad and helped them all out. Jane did hers all by herself and Ike had only a little help. It was so fun. Amy, Aaron, Sawyer, and Grandma O came along too and it was a great night. We want to do that more often!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you invited us. It was so much fun. I hope we get together with him again soon!
Post a Comment