I put the pictures in wrong, but here she is at school waiting to go in. This is her teacher, Mrs. Dejany. Jane actually has two teachers who are doing a shared teaching this year. I am hoping it works out great. She was so worried about being the smallest first grader. I can't believe we are already having to worry about that. She has come home in tears a few times because kids are mean to her cause she's so little. Poor thing.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Jane's First Day of First Grade!
I put the pictures in wrong, but here she is at school waiting to go in. This is her teacher, Mrs. Dejany. Jane actually has two teachers who are doing a shared teaching this year. I am hoping it works out great. She was so worried about being the smallest first grader. I can't believe we are already having to worry about that. She has come home in tears a few times because kids are mean to her cause she's so little. Poor thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she is so beautiful! she needs to embrace being petite, she is so perfect the way she is. she'll get that figured out soon enough :) make her feel better and tell her she'll be taller than me in no time :) i love her.
Hey Jane,
You look great girly!!! Hope you had a great first day of first grade. I sure love you and I don't care how big you are and some day you won't either. The girls wish you the best year too.
You look so cute on your first day of school. Your Mom always does your hair perfect! I hope your first day goes well and we can't wait to hear all about it.
What a cutie! Maybe it is just the hormones but it kind of makes me sad she is growing up so fast:(
Post a Comment