Monday, June 21, 2010

Meet Pearl "Black Pearl"


Meet our new puppy, Pearl. The kids have been really wanting a dog so bad. I'm not a huge animal lover, but I sure have turned in to one. This puppy will melt your heart. She is so adorable and has been so much fun. The kids all adore her and she is spoiled rotten. We have had so much fun with her. We found her off ksl.com and fell in love when we went to see her. She is a boarder collie and 6 weeks old. She loves the kids and has been really pretty good so far.
Jane and Cal LOVE her. Ike likes her, but isn't as in to her as much as the other two. He did get to name her though. They decided on "Black Pearl" from Pirates of the Caribbean.


Cal get a turn to hold her for the ride home.

The first two nights we did keep her inside, but after the second night of her crying all night we had to put her outside. She actually does really well. It took about two nights and now she doesn't make a peep. All these pictures are inside, but she really is an outside dog and we love her. She just hangs out in our yard all day. She hasn't run off yet! We'll have to see as she gets bigger. So far so good!

Cal and Pearl have a love hate relationship. She loves to nib Cal pretty good and grab his shirt and clothes and pull him around, but Cal is pretty good about taking it. It is so stinkin' cute. She loves to play with Cal.


Adam was watching tv on the couch and this is how Pearl slept beside him. So dang funny.


The one picture of Ike and Pearl. You'll all have to come see her to see how cute she really is! I'm so glad we got her. The kids have had so much fun with her and so have I.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Oh my goodness-she is so cute! My kids would be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet they love him. What does Adam think? Does he like dogs? That one is darling. I love that his name is Black pearl