Sunday, March 14, 2010

9 Year Anniversary!

9 Years ago today I married the man of my dreams! I really do love this man and think the world of him. I feel so blessed to have him as mine! I don't know if I deserve him, but I am sure glad that I have him forever! I love you Adam! Happy 9 Year Anniversary!

5 comments:

Mark & Maddie said...

That is so fun. Mark and I will celebrate our one year anniversary this weekend. We are finally getting our house set-up to accommodate visitors, so we want to invite your family to come visit sometime.

don and jacki said...

you know... i think i saw that guy you are standing with, outside of the "beehive" home the other day. but he had on a plaid robe, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. i was sooo confused when he told me his initials were f.b.

Jamie said...

Congrats! You two are quite cute!

Amy said...

Awwww....that's so cute. LOVE the pic. Happy day to you guys!

katie said...

ah i love it!!!!!!!! you 2 are the best ever :)