This is what Adam did during his few days off at Christmas and New Year's. I was sick and couldn't be of any help, I did give him a little support. He finished our wall with wood and it looks really good. I was a little nervous about the idea at first, but it turned out beautiful. He did awesome. Then he added his touch of an enormous Elk head in the room. I'm not too sure about it still. It is huge. The kids really like it and it has been quite the conversation piece with all the kids friends, that for sure.
These pictures don't do it justice. The wall is beautiful, the elk is huge, but it really looks cool. It's growin' on us.
5 comments:
That elk is ginormous!! The wall is so cool though. You could have your own petting museum down there. LOL We'll have to come over and check it out. I hope you are feeling better!
Wow, I didn't know you guys did wood on that wall, it looks great in the pictures. We will have to come over and see it in person. We need to get together soon.
you need a 'turkey' like chet's hanging on that wall to make it complete. and... don't ever think that they can't find a space to hang an animal! soon the family pictures will be coming down!
Jake would LOVE your room and that Elk is HUGE! It's kinda like my parents family room with all the animal heads...do you remember?
Don't worry, I can truly appreciate the ginormous elk head. You'll never get used to it!
Post a Comment