Thursday, November 5, 2009

The mind of a 3 year old boy..........

Me- How was preschool today?

Ike-Mom, wanna see in my backpack?

Me-Love too.

Ike-I wanna be a dad who cooks pancakes (as he pulls out a picture of a boy, who is a rainbow of colors, on the bottom, which the teacher wrote..

When I grow up, I want to be a/n: dad who cooks pancakes.

I love this boy!

5 comments:

Bellonfamily said...

I want to see that picture. How cute. He is one cute kid, but I've told you that before...:)

DeSpain Domain said...

I remember when we were on our way to the Muddy, I asked him what he was most excited about once we got there and he said, "making pancakes in the morning." We love you Ike!

Candy said...

seriously, cutest thing ever! what a very sweet boy you have!

The Nash's said...

That is so funny!

amy said...

haha, i read this post at work and told everyone at work what he said. that is so stinkin cute. and like katie said in her comment above, i too remember ike saying he was most excited about making pancakes! he is a character, i just love him.