Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finished Projects



So...I have been into sewing and doing projects. It has been a lot of fun. Adam was hunting for two weeks so I had a lot of time to get some things done. I wish I would have taken 4-H sewing a little more serious, I try though. I guess practice makes perfect.


The fabulous gingerbread house. Jane and I decorated this on Thanksgiving day. She did a really good job and it was fun. A little messy, but fun. She enjoyed it.


I loved that it came with a tray and it was really quite easy to put together.
It was a really fun thing to do on Thanksgiving Day. It might be a new tradition!


I made new stockings for all of us this year. Jane and Ike picked out their fabric. I think they turned out darling!

Merry Christmas!
All we need now is a tree!

While Adam was on his hunting trips I made this darling advent Calendar. It has been so fun for the kids to take off an ornament each day. Christmas is so exciting!

Jane modeling the apron. She is being so funny and her hairdo is something to be desired!


I made aprons for the little neighbor girls for Christmas!

They're reversible!

1 comment:

Candy said...

SO cute! You did great!