Thursday, October 23, 2008

Weekend in the Mountains!


We went down south, where Adam is going to be hunting Elk in a few weeks, to check out the camping spots. The kids had a fun time. We pretty much just drove around and the kids napped and were really pretty good. They had fun climbing trees and running around. It was a fun family time!

Helping dad find the big one!

Can you see?

Keep your eyes on the road!


Who's driving?
(love the jerky in Ike's mouth. He calls it turkey!)

Check out the boots. Obviously we need to get the boy his own boots. Just like dads!

Calin hangin' out in a tree!

Look how high I am, Mom!

Our brave little monkey!

Why don't we have these at our house? Entertainment for hours!

3 comments:

Candy said...

So cute! Those pictures are great and I'm glad you could go together as a family. I love them in the trees! Free entertainment...I think we should give our kids boxes and wrapping paper for Christmas! lol!

p.s. check out the shirt I'm wearing on my blog, in my boutique picture. ThankS!

Bonnie said...

So cute Julie. It looks like you guys had a great weekend. Your kids enjoy anything outside and that is great.

Anonymous said...

You kids are so cute!