My friend has this on her blog and I thought it was really cute and wanted to see what my kids had to say. They didn't really answer all the questions, but I did put on the questions I could get answers out of them for. Ike just said, because on every one. Too Cute!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Jane: Go get the diapers for Calin & Ike.
2. What makes mom happy?
Jane: Making my bed with out being asked and getting dressed.
3. What makes mom sad?
Jane: for not obeying her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Jane: Tickling
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Jane: I don’t know, whose tummy was I in?
6. How old is your mom?
Jane: I don’t know, 36.
7. How tall is your mom?
Jane: As tall as a mom
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Jane: go to the park with me.
9. What does your mom do when you are not around?
Jane: find me
10. What is your mom really good at?
Jane: I don’t know, cuddling me in the mornings.
11. What is your mom not so good at?
Jane: playing fuse beads, that’s not a very good one.
12. What does your mom do for her job?
Jane: Work at houses
13. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Jane: The Chocolate covered pretzels
14. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jane: Mickey Mouse
15. How do you know your mom loves you?
Jane: She snuggles with me
This was fun to see what they thought. You should all try it sometime.
3 comments:
Those are hilarious! I laughed out loud.
I loved those answers she gave... don't feel old because she said you were 36.. she told me I was thirty-SEVEN!
Those are the cutest answers! I love to hear the way kids think. So cute!
Post a Comment