Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Calin Adam Olson


I luckily took this picture just a few days before Calin was born. Calin was born on November 13, 2007 in the morning. He was about 16 days early and weighed in at 5 lbs 10 oz. He was just a tiny thing. We all fell in love with him. He was so darling and such a great baby. We didn't know that it was going to be a boy. We were surprised, and boy was I. I was sure it was a girl, secretly hoping it was a girl. But we'll take him.


Cal was a surprise all around. We weren't planning on getting pregnant so soon. Jane will be 4 in March and Ike will be 2 in May. So right now I have 3 under 3. I might go crazy, but we will enjoy the ride. Cal was about 3 weeks early. I told Adam goodbye this morning before work and he asked me how I was feeling. I said great. I got up and went to the bathroom and laid back down in bed. Adam had just left for work and I had my first contraction. It was about 6 am. I called him and said that I thought I was in labor but not sure. He said to call if it got worse. Jane and Ike had woken up and by now I was in major pain. I called Adam in tears. He got back home with his mom at our house around 7:30. We rushed to the hospital and I was so far along that I wasn't able to get the epidural. I got Demerol instead and was so sick after I couldn't even enjoy Calin. Cal came quick and is such a great baby.


Our 3 little munchkins. Jane (3.5), Ike (1.5) and Cal (a few hours).


Grandpa Shelton enjoying the new bundle.


Uncle Zach.


Dad (I didn't get any pictures of him with Cal at the hospital).


Grandma O and Jane.


Ike lovin his little brother.



Aunt Amy.



Mom and Calin.


Aunt Bonnie and Grandma Shelton.




Jane.


Dad and the little ones.

No comments: